:: Forum Komunikasi SMAN 2 Jombang ::

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum komunikasi untuk civitas akademik sman 2 jombang, mulai dari guru, karyawan, siswa, dan alumni

Login

Lupa password?

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

First Secret to Learn English Empty

Latest topics

» lanjut..
by prawido Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:31 am

» Perkenalan dan Salam Untuk Rekan Semua
by prawido Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:27 am

» Avacs Live Chat
by not Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:24 pm

» perkenalan
by Handayani Eka B. Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:35 pm

» Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.
by dienzuhrie_ipa5 Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:20 pm

4 posters

First Secret to Learn English

YUNI HARTONO
    YUNI HARTONO
    Masih Belajar Posting
    Masih Belajar Posting

Male Jumlah posting : 5
    Lokasi : Perum Denanyar Indah A/25
    Registration date : 19.10.08

First Secret to Learn English Empty First Secret to Learn English

Post  YUNI HARTONO Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:47 pm

Shocked Something must be there before we judge to learn English as Second Language is our motivation. It must come from ourselves not from outside there. If we think it's not useful and we always face English a complicated thing, we're sure you are not interested in it.
    When I learned at SMU I did it till I thought it wasn't right if I had let myself punished for my own mistake. Mr. Sugiarto used to punish his students "okay,....students run around the basketball three times because you can't translate it". "Oh, God......I get it again!!!" But really I never fault Mr. Gik otherwise finally it became my motivation but it came from my deepest heart. "I must change and try to do best for all my English works". "My moustache growing smoothly above my upper lip, why I have run for my own mistake".
    Since then and on......I tried to translate all English works, and our Alloh gave me the best blessing....at the final test my mark at English was the best along all subjects I got. Subhanalloh!!!

Dearest students,
    We can conclude first step to learn English easily when we have motivation from ourselves though it is influenced something bad outside.

Okay, get your step forwarder.......and get your own motivation so YOU surely MEET THE SUNSHINE brightly outside there. Razz

MOTIVATE YOURSELVES, and by ENGLISH we CAN do ALL my BEST for My Faith, Nation, Family and ALL.

"Alloh tidak akan merubah nasib suatu KAUM sampai KAUM itu punya motivasi Merubah NASIBnya Sendiri".

Great Day,

YUNI HARTONO
    English Lover Forum
    devidum
    devidum
    Menuju Tukang Komentar
    Menuju Tukang Komentar

Male Jumlah posting : 73
    Lokasi : Jombang - Malang
    Registration date : 15.08.08

First Secret to Learn English Empty Yeah

Post  devidum Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:09 am

Thats right, the first thing in order to can learn english easily is by our MOTIVATION.

Fortunately, since i was a child i have it till now. So i never found any difficult thing to learn english. English is awesome. Even, i always confidence when speak in english with people rather than Bahasa Indonesia, althought sometimes my grammar isnt god at all but the most important is the people understand what i'm talkin about.
    My final score at senior high school is so high (96), and i love it. But, now i'm tryng to be better, cause my TOEFL point is just 430. Ouwh,thats to low i think, althought i included the best score in my class and my majority now.
    m2hq2
    m2hq2
    Orang Kritis

Male Jumlah posting : 97
    Lokasi : Pasuruan-Surabaya
    Registration date : 12.08.08

First Secret to Learn English Empty Re: First Secret to Learn English

Post  m2hq2 Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:02 am

YUNI HARTONO wrote:Shocked Something must be there before we judge to learn English as Second Language is our motivation. It must come from ourselves not from outside there. If we think it's not useful and we always face English a complicated thing, we're sure you are not interested in it.
    When I learned at SMU I did it till I thought it wasn't right if I had let myself punished for my own mistake. Mr. Sugiarto used to punish his students "okay,....students run around the basketball three times because you can't translate it". "Oh, God......I get it again!!!" But really I never fault Mr. Gik otherwise finally it became my motivation but it came from my deepest heart. "I must change and try to do best for all my English works". "My moustache growing smoothly above my upper lip, why I have run for my own mistake".
    Since then and on......I tried to translate all English works, and our Alloh gave me the best blessing....at the final test my mark at English was the best along all subjects I got. Subhanalloh!!!

Dearest students,
    We can conclude first step to learn English easily when we have motivation from ourselves though it is influenced something bad outside.

Okay, get your step forwarder.......and get your own motivation so YOU surely MEET THE SUNSHINE brightly outside there. Razz

MOTIVATE YOURSELVES, and by ENGLISH we CAN do ALL my BEST for My Faith, Nation, Family and ALL.

"Alloh tidak akan merubah nasib suatu KAUM sampai KAUM itu punya motivasi Merubah NASIBnya Sendiri".

Great Day,

YUNI HARTONO
    English Lover Forum

nice....
    where there is a will there is way
    m2hq2
    m2hq2
    Orang Kritis

Post  m2hq2 Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:05 am

devidum wrote:Thats right, the first thing in order to can learn english easily is by our MOTIVATION.

Fortunately, since i was a child i have it till now. So i never found any difficult thing to learn english. English is awesome. Even, i always confidence when speak in english with people rather than Bahasa Indonesia, althought sometimes my grammar isnt god at all but the most important is the people understand what i'm talkin about.
    My final score at senior high school is so high (96), and i love it. But, now i'm tryng to be better, cause my TOEFL point is just 430. Ouwh,thats to low i think, althought i included the best score in my class and my majority now.

gr8 Kang Depo..t

then share ur secret to always be in d atmosphere of having n owning a really nice n motivated desire....
    be magnet n influence others to be the way u r....
    freewill98
    freewill98
    Masih Belajar Posting
    Masih Belajar Posting

Male Jumlah posting : 9
    Lokasi : Jakarta
    Registration date : 15.09.08

Post  freewill98 Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:50 pm

From my experience I found out few things that quite helpful in learning English... At least for myself Very Happy

For listening: Watch DVDs and disable the subtitles. Start from "easy" movie like cartoons, then gradually increase the level. I found that movies starred by African-American artists are the hardest to understand since they have many slang words.

Pronouncing: Watch American or British movies and pay attention to how every word is pronounced. In order to deliver our message perfectly, I believe that the words should be pronounced exactly in American or British accent coz it's where the language comes from. I'm not saying that I have a perfect accent, coz i'm also still practicing, but you must have noticed how difficult it is to understand English in Indian or Japanese accent, right? That's what I'm talking about. You can see that most of MetroTV news anchors have American accent. If I'm not mistaken, even Quran should be read in Quraish accent, CMIIW.

Speaking: Find Indonesian newspaper, and read it loudly in English. See how good you speak without delays. Skip difficult word or sentence, just keep reading. I learned this from a TV program broadcasted on TPI 15 years ago Very Happy It really works... it helps me speak in more structured sentence. And of course, join english forum as many as you can.

Reading: Avoid translated book & always find the original copy. So, get rid of that Harry Potter & Relikui Kematian Razz

Cheers Smile
    m2hq2
    m2hq2
    Orang Kritis

Post  m2hq2 Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:59 pm

freewill98 wrote:From my experience I found out few things that quite helpful in learning English... At least for myself Very Happy

For listening: Watch DVDs and disable the subtitles. Start from "easy" movie like cartoons, then gradually increase the level. I found that movies starred by African-American artists are the hardest to understand since they have many slang words.

Pronouncing: Watch American or British movies and pay attention to how every word is pronounced. In order to deliver our message perfectly, I believe that the words should be pronounced exactly in American or British accent coz it's where the language comes from. I'm not saying that I have a perfect accent, coz i'm also still practicing, but you must have noticed how difficult it is to understand English in Indian or Japanese accent, right? That's what I'm talking about. You can see that most of MetroTV news anchors have American accent. If I'm not mistaken, even Quran should be read in Quraish accent, CMIIW.

Speaking: Find Indonesian newspaper, and read it loudly in English. See how good you speak without delays. Skip difficult word or sentence, just keep reading. I learned this from a TV program broadcasted on TPI 15 years ago Very Happy It really works... it helps me speak in more structured sentence. And of course, join english forum as many as you can.

Reading: Avoid translated book & always find the original copy. So, get rid of that Harry Potter & Relikui Kematian Razz

Cheers Smile

very nice share, kang...
    keep on motivating us...
    keep on guiding us...
    keep rockin'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Waktu sekarang Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 pm